• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNCrusaderhelm

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: RoboHippo
Hello fellow members of THW!
Leeroy is back and this time as an iconer. I recently tried to model again, but with absolutely no good results.
I tried to design icons: that's the first good result, made in around 1 hour. I based myself a google image (just write helm and you'll see it pop the first image results).
I also have a fullsize pic, if needed.

Feel free to credit me if you use it in your map. Comments and feedback are also appreciated.

EDIT: Icon alpha channel fixed. It should make you see the true icon now.
EDIT 2: Updated the icon. More shadows and a brighter BG. Also reworked the edges.
EDIT 3: Icon reworked from version 1. Edges reworked, BG brightened and shadows/hightlights reworked.

Keywords:
Helm, Crusader, Crusader Helm, Leeroy, LeeHelm, Lee
Contents

BTNCrusaderhelm (Icon)

Reviews
02:56, 24th Nov 2009 Pyramidhe@d: I can see the leaf pattern very clearly on the helmet. Please blend it in a little better so you have it not so obvious but still retain the textural quality. 11:55 24th Nov 2009 ummm. Thats not really what i...

M

02:56, 24th Nov 2009
Pyramidhe@d: I can see the leaf pattern very clearly on the helmet. Please blend it in a little better so you have it not so obvious but still retain the textural quality.

11:55 24th Nov 2009
ummm. Thats not really what i wanted but ok... now you gotta add some highlights so you can tell the metal is a reflective surface

28th Nov 2009
No visible changes made

Level 10
Yeah sorry for using that filter in the 2nd version. I now reworked it all from the first version, I'll add what you pointed me to do when I'll be back at my home. Thanks for the review, Pyramide, and thanks all for the comments :)