• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNCreatureDecay

Reactions: deepstrasz
Creature Decay...

Photoshop 1 Hour + Wacom tablet...

193191-albums5097-picture51555.png

Keywords:
Creature Decay, Undead, spell, death coil
Contents

BTNCreatureDecay (Icon)

Reviews
22:25, 28th Sep 2011 Pyramidhe@d: Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
This is hot. o_O

It may look blurry because Hive previews are in JPG, which has a lower quality threshhold than other types.

that's not really true. It's because of the Blp conversion. People saying their icons will look like png in game is just pure bullshit... If you want to see what your icon looks like, just check the blp version after the conversion...

but yes, there is a little color change sometimes (caused by hiveworkshop), happens a lot with red for some reason.

Level 17
well I wasn't exactly aiming for a perfect imitation...I wanted to add my own style...anyway I'm gonna improove the background a little, it looks undefined and the meat coming off the hand...:D i was going initially for a demonic look but then I got the idea to make it look like Death Coil that's why it's not perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.