• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNCorn

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Emm-A-
This is a 100% freehand icon that I made for my map. It's my second Icon and is basically just a cob of corn. I realized that there wasn't an icon on here of corn so i spent a couple of hours making this one. Enjoy!

Feel free to use it, credits appreciated but not needed!

Update* Icon Quality Increased
Update* Corn Kernals Bigger, More Shading added
Upadte* Fixed Passive Icons

Keywords:
Corn,Farm,Plant,Crop,Food
Contents

BTNCorn (Icon)

Reviews
18:32, 19th Oct 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Make the corn cobs chunkier.

M

18:32, 19th Oct 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Make the corn cobs chunkier.

Level 6
What's wrong with the DISBTN? I'll fix it, but I'm not sure what's wrong with it.
Edit* I think I see, I forgot to name it DISBTN correct? Fixed if that's the case.

By corn needing shading and highlights, are you talking about the actual corn or the leaves?

@ Darkzealot_128 I'll make a passive one too.

Last edited:
Level 9
They're called kernels people, and don't outline things with black, only with shading, unless it is impossible and you have to.