• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNConstrctionhammer

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I am very new at skinning and making icons so...

Tell me if i should put up more on this icon.

And thanks for the comments!

Keywords:
Hammer, construction, brown, gray, gold, golden, goldenhammer, goldhammer, repairhammer, repair, light,
Contents

BTNConstrctionhammer (Icon)

Reviews
12:04, 24th Sep 2009 Zombie.: Rather flat, unrealistic and lacks proper quality. Redo the shape to make it look more 3D-ish, then use shading and reflections properly to give the aura of being placed in a real world. Emphasise the shading of the...

M

12:04, 24th Sep 2009
Zombie.: Rather flat, unrealistic and lacks proper quality. Redo the shape to make it look more 3D-ish, then use shading and reflections properly to give the aura of being placed in a real world. Emphasise the shading of the handle to make it look round, then redo the hammer's head.

Rejected until updated.

Level 13
i agree with thehunterkiller and i think that you should change the background and the outline! i dont like the shading on the hammer, but the handle looks good.

i would say 2.5/5, not very creative since there is already is alot of hammers in hive, you should do icons that are unique that noone's never thought of before, because then there is a bigger possibility that your icons will get approved! anyways good job, keep updating!!!