• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNCobbledPath

a cobbled path to show you the way to shangri-la, or to the metaphor of the metaphor of your own inner enlightenment.

Keywords:
cobbled, cobble, path, road, travel, trail, peebles, paved
Contents

BTNCobbledPath (Icon)

Reviews
19:24, 25th Mar 2010 enjoy: It looks nice, but not sure how useful it is.

M

19:24, 25th Mar 2010
enjoy: It looks nice, but not sure how useful it is.

That looks more like a river than a cobbled path. I suggest sticking to a river concept than the default you have. Of course either ways need changes, because a) It doesn't really look like a cobbled path (color issues) and b) River would need some extra clarity and greater definition from the reflection of the clouds.
The general feeling is really nice, but I would also add some birds in the background to prevent it from looking like the old one of yours. Current: 4/5. Extra work will definitely grant a 5/5 (icons with landscapes are too much of my taste, that's why).

That looks more like a river than a cobbled path. I suggest sticking to a river concept than the default you have. Of course either ways need changes, because a) It doesn't really look like a cobbled path (color issues) and b) River would need some extra clarity and greater definition from the reflection of the clouds.
The general feeling is really nice, but I would also add some birds in the background to prevent it from looking like the old one of yours. Current: 4/5. Extra work will definitely grant a 5/5 (icons with landscapes are too much of my taste, that's why).
thanks for the feedback
but i wont change it cos im too lazy. :ugly:

furthermore, I want it to be strongly related to the other, I use em as upgrades of each other.