• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNCloak01

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Icon Request for The map TBC

Useful for more vanilla items, also have Provided 3 versions.

CREDIT AS: LifeguardLeroy

For more information on open requests and commissions follow at LifeguardLeroy on twitch
Twitch

UPDATE: 3 more versions, 1 extra Passive
Previews
Contents

BTNCloak01 (Icon)

BTNCloak02 (Icon)

BTNCloak03 (Icon)

BTNCloak04 (Icon)

BTNCloak05 (Icon)

BTNCloak06 (Icon)

Reviews
San
San
Bizarre design and color combination aren't necessary a bad thing, but I think you executed it confusing way. The texture is way too solid to be any cloak, I see this as diving fin on first glance and I still do now, my view strengthened with said...

San

San

Level 32
Bizarre design and color combination aren't necessary a bad thing, but I think you executed it confusing way.
The texture is way too solid to be any cloak, I see this as diving fin on first glance and I still do now, my view strengthened with said point above.
Try searching some references and practice where soft and hard brushes should be applied. e.g;

I also fail to see the need of both 03 and 04, they barely have any difference. I think you should probably focus polishing one and remove the other.