• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNCannon

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Jaret
This is a cannon Icon
Thanks from Hive work Shop
Its not necessary give credit.
Orginal image:http://www.google.com/images?q=cannon&hl=en&biw=1008&bih=527&gbv=2&tbs=isch:1,isz:i&source=lnt&sa=X&ei=czSPTJvFF8Sclgf7xYX_DA&ved=0CAkQpwU

Keywords:
cannon icon
Contents

BTNCannon (Icon)

Reviews
21:51, 14th Sep 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Your own work, thank you very much.

M

21:51, 14th Sep 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Your own work, thank you very much.

Level 30
I know that this is CnP, I've seen it somewhere, and I see borders that are not from Button Manager. I see that you are a new member, and you have been told to not do it. However, this is another warning: Images taken from elsewhere will not be accepted. So stop doing this, please.

Voting for rejection.

Level 30
You can't edit images, you have to make them from zero, a scratch. Exceptions are screenshot icons for units and heroes, which also have to be heavily modified.

Taking images from other games or sites and publishing them here as icons is forbidden.
But you have been warned, didn't you?

Level 13
You can't edit images, you have to make them from zero, a scratch. Exceptions are screenshot icons for units and heroes, which also have to be heavily modified.

Well, unfortunatly those are the rules, so this will certainly be rejected. Sorry :(

Level 1
Its an image from 'Age of Empires III'', and it should be made from stratch. please make ur own icons not use someone elses