• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNCake

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Choco-Cake
It's a portion of a delicious choco cake.
I just wanted to do something and didn't knew what.. so this is the result...
Any critics, tips, and whatevers are welcome. Also credits are appreciated. Enjoy the cake!
Update 1. Zoomed in.
Update 2. Defined the colors a bit more, extra shading and a border cream decoration.
Update 3. Added melted chocolate, a bigger cherry, a better defined cream border, colors way more defined and added a texture to the center of the cake. Also attempted to add a "perspective" to the picnic mantle, not sure how to do it though. (Thanks Pyramidhe@d for the suggestion)

Keywords:
cake, lie, chocolate, delicious, yummy, eat, food, bake, bakery, cream, cherry, red, brown, yum!
Contents

BTNCake (Icon)

Reviews
16:50, 3rd May 2012 Pyramidhe@d: Everything looks to be just flat color and this is really boring. 14th May 2012 Pyramidhe@d:This is still too dark overall. what you need to do is lighten the whole cake and then add highlights and shadows. Right...

M

16:50, 3rd May 2012
Pyramidhe@d: Everything looks to be just flat color and this is really boring.

14th May 2012
Pyramidhe@d:This is still too dark overall. what you need to do is lighten the whole cake and then add highlights and shadows. Right now everything is too dark to discern between the light and the dark.

Maybe you should add some highlight, because its all dark ow and you can't understand which is the top, etc. And maybe add some decoration on the edge as most of the cakes have some cream or something. Also you should change the background... it dont looks Warcraft-ish, you know :D It's way too bright. Otherwise, ME LIKEZ THE CAKE! NOM-NOM-NOM!
4/5 +rep

Level 15
Maybe you should add some highlight, because its all dark ow and you can't understand which is the top, etc. And maybe add some decoration on the edge as most of the cakes have some cream or something. Also you should change the background... it dont looks Warcraft-ish, you know :D It's way too bright. Otherwise, ME LIKEZ THE CAKE! NOM-NOM-NOM!
4/5 +rep
quite nice ideas, going to update right away!

Thanks for the support guys ^^

Remixer

Map Reviewer
Level 31
To be used? durrr
If you don't like it you don't have to comment, you know?

You know that you have also to be ready for negative comment and odd questions? Thought you did not act wrongly. But to the main thing.
What the hell you think about? Are you really seriously uploaded your cake into Thw? Are you total ******!!?!?

If I would find my own cake I would not tell any one, but I did not ;< DAMN GLaDOS fooled me !

I kinda like it thought something candy thing into the top of it would not make it worse .3 and one thing more... cake is a lie!