• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBurningSoul2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The first try after being condemned very hard by mods...hahaha. The big image will be uploaded upon request. This is not the nice one, but i'm satisfied with it. I hope you guys too~

Keywords:
Fire, Burn, Soul, Curse, Sun, Orange, Red, Demonic
Contents

BTNBurningSoul2 (Icon)

Reviews
21:49, 22nd May 2012 I3lackDeath: The shape of the... head, is hardly recognizable. The overall image is very monotone and contrasts are too harsh.

M

21:49, 22nd May 2012
I3lackDeath: The shape of the... head, is hardly recognizable. The overall image is very monotone and contrasts are too harsh.

Level 6
something about being tortured? burnt or something like that....fyi, the figure is just to indicate a basic face, i'm not going for a skull or the exact complete perfect (whatever you want to insert here) human face though...

btw, if you think logically, the burnt face/flesh is not going to look perfect anyway and the burnt thingy isn't going to be white...although, the image isn't to the expectation of you guys, i hope it is still resemble something which could be understandable and useful~