1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BTNBurningAxe

Submitted by Jay-D
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Ok this is the last icon i created for thw because iam to busy with my job and with my girlfriend. so rate it or not, it doesnt matter.

Keywords:
Burning Axe, Axe, Fire, Weapon
Contents

BTNBurningAxe (Icon)

Reviews
17:28, 3rd Feb 2009 Paladon: CnP Icons are not allowed, just as icons without a freehand content of 50%.
  1. 17:28, 3rd Feb 2009
    Paladon: CnP Icons are not allowed, just as icons without a freehand content of 50%.

2. Jay-D

Jay-D

Resources:
    Resources:
    it takes a long time to create this and with my friend i handled it :D hope ya like it. and heres the entlarged image (for avoiding CnP messages xD)

Attached Files:

3. Thorneon

Thorneon

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    it needs a better background imo

4. shamanyouranus

shamanyouranus

Resources:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Looks really cool, but a background would be nice.

5. BlackDoom

BlackDoom

Resources:
    Icons:
    Tools:
    Resources:
    Yes, let's now import the entire designs set of Knight Fight.
    Why not go here and copy, crop and recolor the entire site? :)

The item you've used is called Dragon's Breath, a premium-only item. This is the image of it.

Thanks for at least increasing the contrast.

I have been demoted from resource moderator for good and rightful reasons - having been gone for over a year or so, I think. But, should I see the entire item set of KF imported (cropped, flipped, rotated, recolored etc.) into W3, I promise myself I'll remove W3IR and what ever other resources I have provided to this community.

Good luck with that and for the current resource moderators: keep an eye for those images, I think they'll pop up sooner or later. There are also a few other medieval-related browser games.

Cheers

6. GooS

GooS

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Indeed it is a fat CnP, edited things, I don't even know if the contrast has been increased, but from what I can see he's blacked out some fields on the edge and shaft, also added some to the hilt perhaps.

Not saying it not a fine icon, but kinda goes against the rules of atleast 50% freehand.
    Just say that it's a CnP and give credits in description.

//==GooS

7. Dynasti

Dynasti

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Lol? you fail he posted original image, and stop doing that "==GooS", looks wierd :p

8. Paladon

Paladon

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    CnP Icons are not allowed, just as icons without a freehand content of 50%.
    Thank you BlackDoom.
    ~Rejected.