1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The poll for our 11th Music Contest is up! Help us choose the most awesome cinematic tracks by casting a vote!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Melee Mapping contest #3 - Poll is up! Vote for the best 4v4 melee maps!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Aftermath has been revealed for the 19th Terraining Contest! Be sure to check out the Results and see what came out of it.
    Dismiss Notice

BTNBuildLogo

Submitted by Slaydon
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
This is my second Icon, just a bit updates (Hope its better now)
Used some time to edit (why i deleted)
Hope ya like it.

UPDATED:
Black Background, Texture on Nail, Lens Flare's

Keywords:
Builder, warcraft 3, icon
Contents

BTNBuildLogo (Icon)

Reviews
22:39, 18th May 2009 zombie2279: The hammer still needs details and the nail needs serious lightning improvements. The background is rather blurry and the outlines of the hammer are too random. I'd recommend removing the background, as it's both...
  1. 22:39, 18th May 2009
    zombie2279: The hammer still needs details and the nail needs serious lightning improvements. The background is rather blurry and the outlines of the hammer are too random. I'd recommend removing the background, as it's both distorted and distortive, and making the whole thing in black.

A long time has passed, no corrections made. Rejected until updated.

2. Slaydon

Slaydon

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Comment and Rate :)

3. Dentothor

Dentothor

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    absolutley horrible. 1/5 almost no texture, way too simple and i had a hard time figuring out what it was

4. UnholyDobry

UnholyDobry

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    well i dont think its that bad, maybe you overdid shadow of hammer, i'll give it 3/5. And btw did you put normal border below btn one? I think you havent, and i think you should.

5. Slaydon

Slaydon

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Update, think it looks better now.

6. Zombie

Zombie

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Now to give the object more details and remove the leftovers. A glow added and background effects would be satisfactory aswell.