• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBreathOfFire

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Breath Of Fire

The Breath of Fire from a dragon..

Version 0.2

Keywords:
Breath of Fire, Dragon, Lizard, Flamme.
Contents

BTNBreathOfFire (Icon)

Reviews
16:12, 18th Oct 2009 Pyramidhe@d: doesnt look like a fire. it rather lookslike the dark part is his shadow against a wall. please fix this maybe i wasnt clear enough. the way the sark part of the icon follows the outline of the head makes it look...

M

16:12, 18th Oct 2009
Pyramidhe@d: doesnt look like a fire. it rather lookslike the dark part is his shadow against a wall. please fix this

maybe i wasnt clear enough. the way the sark part of the icon follows the outline of the head makes it look like a shadow of the head
the head of the dragon also needs shading...a lot. i cant tell what is what right now

Level 35
The head is rather lacking in detail. I see a random red blob combined with a white blob. Try to emphasise the outlines of certain pieces of detail to be found on the head. The overdone white reflections are unnecessary unless done well enough, which is not the case. Try to do the reflections with light red, if anything.