• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBreatheFire

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This are Breathe Fire to cast, passive and auto cast. These skills of Dragons types.

Keywords:
Dragon, World of Warcraft, DotA and Warcraft 3.
Contents

BTNBreatheFire (Icon)

Reviews
11:02, 28th Aug 2013 Orcnet: not your work

Roland

R

Roland

Is it me? or it's just ripped out on a game.. But.. if it's 100% freehand then, It's looks sick to me C:

Roland

R

Roland

Aw, Yup.. It's just ripped from the DotA Forums.. I will wait this Resource for Rejection >:C

Its a rip, but its a shame because it looks really nice. Maybe someone can ask the real creator if we can use it. Please reply Striker! If you didn't ask and forgot to give credit just say so. Everyone makes mistakes. Maybe there is some way to salvage this. Its a very nice icon. You must get permission from the creator if its not your own work.