• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BTNBlueCloakedGuy

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Hey this is my very first try at making an icon (or doing anything to do with skinning), completely freehand, please tell me how i can improve it and i will. Be nice, it is my first. Please do not edit or distribute without my permission. Credit in your map would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: fixed the passive icon.

Keywords:
cloak, blue, dark, evil, power, grim, reaper, grim reaper, soul, death, monster, awesome, cool, sick, wicked, lol, stuff, yeah, crap, red, the, man, w
Contents

BTNBlueCloakedGuy (Icon)

Reviews
13:03, 16th Nov 2008 Hawkwing: DISBTN, DISPAS, and PAS borders are wrong. Another major problem, that has to do with the general appearance, is the fact that it shows so much of this character. Normally icons are just a close up of the unit's face...

M

13:03, 16th Nov 2008
Hawkwing: DISBTN, DISPAS, and PAS borders are wrong. Another major problem, that has to do with the general appearance, is the fact that it shows so much of this character. Normally icons are just a close up of the unit's face. Though you can't really change that without redoing it, so I'll let it go.

Edit: Changes not made.