• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBloodySword

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Bloody Sword, Give credits when used

Keywords:
Blood, Bloody sword, sword
Contents

BTNBloodySword (Icon)

Reviews
04:46, 23rd Dec 2011 Pyramidhe@d: Generic sword with another generic blood background.

M

04:46, 23rd Dec 2011
Pyramidhe@d: Generic sword with another generic blood background.

But there isn't any blood on the sword.. It's not really clear what's going on in the icon, I suppose the sword is supposed to be stabbing something, but to me it just looks like a dagger with a red background. You should make the blood look more like blood, I'm sure you can find some good reference images. Also, the blood should really be in front (and maybe on) the sword as well, it makes no sense for a huge surge to be flying on one side, while no blood whatsoever is shed on the other.
Also, giving the sword a bit of an angle will probably make it look less static.