• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBloodySword

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
a bloody sword made by me)))))))

Keywords:
Sword-Blood-Strike-BloodySword-SwordBloody....!!!???
Contents

BTNBloodySword (Icon)

Reviews
01:44, 12th Jun 2011 Pyramidhe@d: This is falls completely short of an acceptable standards. Simple the fact that IT DOES NOT look like a sword. Please put more effort into this.

M

01:44, 12th Jun 2011
Pyramidhe@d: This is falls completely short of an acceptable standards. Simple the fact that IT DOES NOT look like a sword. Please put more effort into this.

Level 5
there are a lot of *blades/swords* icons here.. so it will be extra tough to get this passed.. i suggest.. work on the details and shading of this blade and make it more straight cause it looks rather curvey.. and something bout that blood doesn't feel right.. doesn't really match the drips on the tip of your blade.. but its just my opinion..

Level 9
Does not look sharp. At all.
Besides the odd shape, some metal-ish effects and highlights are more than welcome.