• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBloodLustAmulet

Used by many shamans of the Tur'baku tribe.

Keywords:
Shaman, Amulet, Bloodlust
Contents

BTNBloodLustAmulet (Icon)

Reviews
18:40, 11th Aug 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Th chain is really bad. 18th Aug 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Useful

M

18:40, 11th Aug 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Th chain is really bad.

18th Aug 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Useful

Level 36
The chains are fuzzy and lack contrast/definition. I'm not entirely sure they fit at all, anyways... who puts a tribal symbol on a huge silver chain? I'd go with a rope.

But honestly, it'd probably be better to just cut out the chain/rope entirely, except for maybe a little bit, and make the symbol bigger. It is the focus, after all. It should be closer to the center and bigger.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
The chains are fuzzy and lack contrast/definition. I'm not entirely sure they fit at all, anyways... who puts a tribal symbol on a huge silver chain? I'd go with a rope.

But honestly, it'd probably be better to just cut out the chain/rope entirely, except for maybe a little bit, and make the symbol bigger. It is the focus, after all. It should be closer to the center and bigger.

I mean honestly a rope would work, but ill see what i can here, i might make another amulet with rope instead of chains. Ill update this soon.

Edit: made the rope as void said, i think its a better concept, thanks void.

Last edited:
Level 6
[HIGHLIGHT]Are you sure you wish to convert "Bloodlust.itm" into "BloodlustBTN.icn"?[/code]

Level 1
very useful if you need an icon for a mage's training, if he gets a Bloodlust ability after upgrading.