• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBloodlust

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Just bored, experimenting with GIMP. (Which is a piece of shit)

I hate GIMP!!!!!!

Keywords:
w/e
Contents

BTNBloodlust (Icon)

Reviews
08:35, 15th Aug 2009 zombie2279: Add some contrast to the runes, try a more reddish color scheme for them, and add a glow around them. Try using a different bg aswell, this blue filtered things is totally unfitting and the focus is on it instead of...

M

08:35, 15th Aug 2009
zombie2279: Add some contrast to the runes, try a more reddish color scheme for them, and add a glow around them. Try using a different bg aswell, this blue filtered things is totally unfitting and the focus is on it instead of the rune.

08:47, 19th Aug 2009
zombie2279: No changes made, rejected until updated.

Level 18
Gimp sux ;P
And this is the most eye-cutting icon I`ve ever seen ^^
But serious, the colors you`ve choosen are bad and doesn`t fit each other. And this effect is... strange and destroys the icon. But it`s my opinion.