1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BTNBloodHoundRider

Submitted by Uncle Fester
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
This is the set of fitting icons for my Undead Blood Hound Rider model. Check out the model for a detailed discription!

Feel free to use this icons in any way you want! Have fun with them! :wink:

Please, if you have any idea about how this icons can be improved/change to the better, than plz post it here. Any advise is appreciated (icon making isn't my strength). :vw_sad:

EDIT 1: remade the icon anew. The model also received some minor changes. :wink:

Keywords:
undead, undead rider, undead cavalry, rider, blood hound, monster, wolf, hound, scourge, fallen
Contents

BTNBloodHoundRider (Icon)

Reviews
12:07, 24th May 2014 Sin'dorei300: It looks like a statue with green eyes, do somethin' about it.
  1. 12:07, 24th May 2014
    Sin'dorei300: It looks like a statue with green eyes, do somethin' about it.

2. Heinvers

Heinvers

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Like a statue, but it's also a bit over-saturated.

3. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    O.K.......i slowly think that it would be better to make the icon show only the rider..... The hound obviously has to few colors :vw_sad:

4. lokharke

lokharke

Resources:
    Resources:
    I can see that your model is based on chaos raider. What u can do is try to do is darken the face a little and also the inside of the ear more. If possible make it such that the collar is distinct and shows transition from head to the body. then i think there would be no problem.