• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBearPawRed

Sry Enjoy but i had 4 more colors in the back

Keywords:
Paw, bear, slam, stomp.
Contents

BTNBearPawRed (Icon)

Reviews
18:35, 21st Feb 2010 enjoy: There is no reason at all to have so many of this icon, and I do not see the point, so please tell me some uses for this icon, that the blue one cannot be used for? Your intentions with the icon? And don't say fire paw...

M

18:35, 21st Feb 2010
enjoy: There is no reason at all to have so many of this icon, and I do not see the point, so please tell me some uses for this icon, that the blue one cannot be used for? Your intentions with the icon? And don't say fire paw.

enjoy: You had uploaded a yellow and a orange one. Those have been rejected. Make this ones background red, orange and yellow, and then it can resemble fire.

enjoy: Might be useful for.. something.

Level 10
I really dont see the point in all these colors, but overall it looks useful.

Haha, I like it when people make this kind of recolour of a good-looking icon due to the fact that more creative map makers (or - like in my case - perfectionistic) may find a certain colour more suitable for a specific situation, though I think that I appreciate a wider collection than Pandsor in general. ;-)