• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBattleTankDK

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Battletank(DK)
Credits: diegokopo

Thanks to all those who said to me that the flag of chile (icon) was horrible

DK = D. diego K. kopo

UPDATE - more Centralized

Keywords:
Battle,Tank
Contents

BTNBattleTankDK (Icon)

Reviews
19:04, 5th Jan 2011 General Frank: Copy and paste is not allowed. The quality of the icon is very bad anyway. Rejected.

M

19:04, 5th Jan 2011
General Frank:

Copy and paste is not allowed.
The quality of the icon is very bad anyway.
Rejected.

Level 3
Interesting icon, definetly deserves a review.

PROS
-Comes in every icon form, usefull for creating abilities;
-Good graphics;
-Very interesting gradients.

CONS
-The background could be wc3styled;
-The tank is all the way into the corner, it should be centered;

Overall I vote for APROOVAL

Reactions: Ras
Level 10
Do you have any evidence that this is your icon? I am a little in doubt if because of the immense quality improvement. You last icon had no shading at all, while the shading on this one is very good. It looks like a screenshot from an HQ FPS, or an actual photograph.

Ras

Ras

Level 6
Krl70 : Before this icon does I alone tape-worm the paint, this program is not very useful in the graphs
And I realized that the button manager has dwarf like the images in order that "points" are seen and have as in a form without a lot of graphical that is done with paint
But dwarfing from the button manager the quality it is better at the time I do not have to do images girls, can do big with several details and the button manager leaves the same quality me

You prop now download the photoshop that is very good doing images, putting effects and strange brushstrokes like plants and other things that have the so called hardness

If it was an image that it demonstrates have you?

sorry my english i chilean and i dont speak much english :goblin_jawdrop:

Edit : i so the tutorial
http://wc3wowforum.superforo.net/t921-tutorial-crear-iconos-simple
http://wc3wowforum.superforo.net/tutoriales-f1/tutorial-como-crear-iconos-t633.htm
very good tutorials =)

Last edited:
Level 9
Now that I saw the bigger image, the tracks seems a little odd, but that's hardly noticeable in game. And I honestly see no why having those things holding the cannon(dunno the name), since it is a battle tank, and not a tank-hunter of self-propelled artillery. Yes I know I'm being an asshole, but its just my opinion.