• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBaseball

Reactions: deepstrasz
Well, after a looooooong time of no icons from me, here you go! the first in hopefully a set of baseball related icons. I know the bg is crap and i really need help on a good color/colors or theme for it.
EDIT 1! :changed contrast
Edit 2!: made a background and changed up some shading!
bg is a little basic but its only a background :)
EDIT 3!: As much as it kills me... i changed the bg to black and darkened the icon a bit.
Enjoy!

Keywords:
base, ball, baseball, bat, sport, fun, enjoyment
Contents

BTNBaseball (Icon)

Reviews
15:02, 21st Apr 2009 Paladon: Creativity: 3/5 Quality: 7/10 Status: Approved Comment: A bit anomalous but could be useful.

M

15:02, 21st Apr 2009
Paladon:
Icon Review

Creativity: 3/5
Quality: 7/10
Comment: A bit anomalous but could be useful.

Level 10
i personally like the shading on it :) gives it a realistic feeling. As for the bg i guess that black will be fine. i wanted to do something more... extravagent thought but w/e
hey paladon, if you are still reading this, do you think i should keep the bg i made a just make it darker?

Last edited by a moderator: