• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBarrelOfBoom

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Well, this is nothing much, it's my first icon ever.
I am making a goblin map and I need such icons, but there was no explosive barrel anywhere, so I made one.
It may be simple, but can be useful as an item/spell/unit [if you are making a timed demo charge perhaps?] icon.

Keywords:
barrel, varrel, tnt, explosive, explosion, goblin, boom, bang, charge, demo, bomb, dangerous
Contents

BTNBarrelOfBoom (Icon)

Reviews
21:25, 5th Mar 2010 enjoy: Please read the rules.

M

21:25, 5th Mar 2010
enjoy: Please read the rules.

Level 19
Yeah I understand your point and you might be right about the usefulness, but well. It is against the rules to approve this. Even when you are pretty much right, but well. If we would accept stuff like this we would have tons of extra resources that are all basically easily doable by people theirselves in case they need them.