• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNArrowbag

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A simple bag to keep arrows.I couldn't see any arrow bag icon,so i made this.It can be used as an item and even as ability and upgrade in some cases.

Keywords:
Arrow,Bag,Arrowbag,Bow,Case
Contents

BTNArrowbag (Icon)

Reviews
I3lackDeath Date: 2012/Oct/24 00:02:10 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Reasons:This is too simplicistic, you need to work on the shading, the shape and the definition of your object of interest. Please visit some 2D art...

M

I3lackDeath
Date: 2012/Oct/24 00:02:10
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Reasons:
This is too simplicistic, you need to work on the shading, the shape and the definition of your object of interest. Please visit some 2D art tutorials in our Tutorials section.​

Comment:
Awaiting Update
[tr]​

reportV2_animated.jpg
Submission Rules