• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNArcaneEye

Another attempt to make an icon, this one is more of magic-like, I tried to represent something familiar to arcane. Entirely free hand.

Updated: Old one beneath.

03u4.png

Keywords:
Spell, arcane, eye, magic, white, blue, purple, pink.
Contents

BTNArcaneEye (Icon)

Reviews
14:16, 3rd Sep 2013 enjoy: I kinda like it. Might be useful.

M

14:16, 3rd Sep 2013
enjoy: I kinda like it. Might be useful.

Thanks. :) This is weird, I immediately updated this icon with slightly darker variant, because now it looks too bright, yet images here at Hive doesn't seem to be updated. Does it take long time to update?

Am not sure if the file gets updated or not but the preview usually takes a while to update (over my exprince it was from 1 day to 30 mins).
Edit: Look like is updated, I think maybe the uploader doesn't get to see the updated preview but other do
It looks better but It would look even better if you had a black background and a outline of the eye with white and add pink-purple glow.