• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNANABushOfLife

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Yeah! :D I just made another nature icon.

I once made an thorn bush, but it was really blurry on the resized (small) version.
I hope you enjoy this one.

Please comment, critique, rate, credit and such.

Keywords:
Heal, Nature, Bush, Wood, Green, Yellow, Holy, Nightelf, Highelf, Elf
Contents

BTNANABushOfLife (Icon)

Reviews
20:46, 4th Nov 2009 enjoy: Needs more shading. Make it more realistic by adding texture and give it a less bright color. enjoy: Do as suggested.

M

20:46, 4th Nov 2009
enjoy: Needs more shading. Make it more realistic by adding texture and give it a less bright color.

enjoy: Do as suggested.

Level 35
Contrast, realism and shading correction. Your shading methods are rahter uneven and unrealistic. I also suggest you replace the torns with something better detailed and more visible. A bit of color variation would also be handy.

Level 6
As many others pointed out, add more shading to the edges or it looks like lines on green paper, too flat. The thorns themselves don't stand out and look like pickles stuck to the branch, heck they don't even look sharp... And have more definition on the edges of the thorns cause they really look too pixelated.
And please try a color variation.