• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNAmethyst

On other peoples request i made one in amethyst coloers - so here it is (sry the bg. fucks with topaz)

Keywords:
Amethyst, Gem.
Contents

BTNAmethyst (Icon)

Reviews
17:31, 1st Feb 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Looks useful
Level 10
Why do they glow? Is there a reason?

Certainly. Golden-Drake told me this incredible tale of total gibberish:
A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, there was this druid called Zapocraf. Zapocraf had a dream of lighting the torch of life, but of course this required him to gather the cyon emerald from the lair of darkness...

Even though Zapocraf was a powerful druid, he could not even hope to defeat the three mighty emerald guardians. Also, there was a squirrel involved I believe, though that's not that important.

Anyway, Zapocraf once turned to the high priest, asking him how he possible could cross the fortytwo swamps. The priest shortly died, and with his last breath he told Zapocraf how to unlock the ultimate artifact, which could supply the necklace of insanity with the exact required amount of inner sand, forcing the guardians to lit the torch of life themselfs!

And that, my child, is why the emerald glows. And so will it glow, until one day, the darkness will come again, swallow everything within, just like the prophecy fortold...

Or maybe it's just due to the simple fact that WarCraft III logic makes everything that have some kind of power or energy glow, so that no one might miss that this really is a powerful object and not only some coloured piece of glass that some crazy jerk made a hole in, stuck a thread throw and called a "Amulet of Power" or "Magical Emerald of Total Pure Damn Supreme Fucking Awesomeness". ;-)

Last edited: