• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNAmargaardBaloonUPG1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is the third Icon I upload here... The other 2 Icons was both rejected, but my lucky number is three and "third time is the lucky time" (That is a proverb in Danish - my language). I'm curious to see what people thinks about it, and if you don't like it, please tell me what I have to do to make it better. I'm still new to Photoshop... :-/

It is some kind of evil living white Balloon made of magic clownlike skin with a giant toungue hanging out of the cruel mouth with sharp teeth. In the background there's a bad weather with some real dark thunder-clouds. Most important: It represents Amargaard.

It was originally made for myself as a new fun Avatar that people should recognice when they saw and quickly think "Thats Amargaard!" - That's my goal! Don't think it would be useful to many, but when my Magos Model Editor works once again I will try make a Model for it... That's gonna be fun and maybe the combination with the Icon and Model could be used in some fun maps...!

You don't have to give credit, but just don't tell people it's you who made it... 'cause... It's an AMARGAARD BALLOON!!

Other Images:
174866-albums3028-picture26707.png
174866-albums3028-picture26639.png

EDIT (1): Added some Highlights

Keywords:
Amargaard, ANM, Jalokin, Jalokin95, adam-dk, Adam, DK, Baloon, Balloon, Avatar, This time not CnP, Evil, clown, white, face, tounge, teeth
Contents

BTNAmargaardBaloonUPG1 (Icon)

Reviews
01:03, 3rd Apr 2010 enjoy: Denmark ay? Cool! Okay back to the icon. I don't really know how useful it is. It needs alot highlights though, since it's not shiny enough. A balon is really smooth so maybe find a tutorial about how to make it look...

M

01:03, 3rd Apr 2010
enjoy: Denmark ay? Cool! Okay back to the icon.

I don't really know how useful it is. It needs alot highlights though, since it's not shiny enough. A balon is really smooth so maybe find a tutorial about how to make it look smooth and shiny. :)

enjoy: Not useful enough. Sorry :/ Try to think of something that you haven't seen many icons of, but could be really useful in warcraft. You are on the right way :)

Level 19
Just noticed that much of the details in the corners are gone... You cannot see it's a Balloon and neither the bad weather :-/

Now, I see, it looks more like some Digimon or Kirby-like creature...? Anyway! :D

By the way: How do I edit the Image's description here?

Last edited:
Level 19
So... creepy... must... hide...

Haha... Really? Anyway, is Bal(l)oon with 1 or 2 "L"s?

Yay! Haven't expect anything better... And 3/5 is better than half. So... I'll be happy! :)

Anyway, Enjoy, why don't you just reply instead of sending these "Private Messages"? Well, I tried moving some Highlights to another point and the same with... (The opposite of a Highlight - Just forgot the name) xD ... Here's some Images of the small changes:

174866-albums3028-picture26551.png
174866-albums3028-picture26550.png
174866-albums3028-picture26639.png

If I ask myself "Have you made these balloons smooth enough?" I should answer: "No... Only the nose!". It's hard to make it shiny and smooth when it has a very skin-like skin. I want to keep it skin-like, but I want it, anyway, to be 50% made of skin and 50% of... Balloon-material :-/

Last edited: