• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNAggresive

a dog/wolf whatever canine animal you want (or a bear, whatever) roaring or opening its mouth to devour its poor target. dunno if this is allowed, but i did it more than 50% handmaid, i'll put the link soon.

Edit: made it "madier" poping out some veins and with a insomnia look. =P (btw, thanks for the feedback mnib)

Keywords:
animal, wild, roar, attack, bite, bear, wolf, dog, brave, aggressive, rabbid, warcry, ferocity.
Contents

BTNAggresive (Icon)

Reviews
23:51, 5th Apr 2010 enjoy: Enough freehand. You should draw them all by yourself though. I can see that with your talent, it shouldn't be a problem.

M

23:51, 5th Apr 2010
enjoy: Enough freehand. You should draw them all by yourself though. I can see that with your talent, it shouldn't be a problem.