• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNagedsword

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: xDeathKnightx
A banged up, rusty, aged sword. Good for a variety of maps and playstyles.

Keywords:
sword, weapon, dagger, rusty, old, aged, ancient, samurai
Contents

BTNagedsword (Icon)

Reviews
12:07, 24th Aug 2010 Pyramidhe@d: More Highlights. This looks like dull plastic. I know its aged but you still need to show that it is made of metal. Your overall shape needs defining. 26th Aug 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Make the thing take up more space...

M

12:07, 24th Aug 2010
Pyramidhe@d: More Highlights. This looks like dull plastic. I know its aged but you still need to show that it is made of metal. Your overall shape needs defining.

26th Aug 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Make the thing take up more space.

31 Aug 2010
Pyramidhe@d: No changes made

Level 16
There's high pixelation around the sword, which could possibly arise from copying the sword or the background from another source. I'm not entirely sure, but it seems a bit odd. Other than that, the sword needs definition from the background, and stronger contrast to make it look metallic.

~Snap