• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNA7XRedPotionV2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
An experiment with glass textures u_u

Too tired to do anything special

Gief credits an dunn madifai withawt mai permishin

UPDATE 1: Fixxied some things such as shape, shading, and BG.

Keywords:
Potion, Glass, Magicks, Heal, Red, A7X
Contents

BTNA7XRedPotionV2 (Icon)

Reviews
09:44, 31st Jul 2009 zombie2279: The shape is all wrong, the liquid is blurry and the white around it is rather random. The highlight effects would be altogether quite good, but they distort the thingy in the middle. I'd advise complete reworking, of...

M

09:44, 31st Jul 2009
zombie2279: The shape is all wrong, the liquid is blurry and the white around it is rather random. The highlight effects would be altogether quite good, but they distort the thingy in the middle. I'd advise complete reworking, of the shape at least. Quite a shame you left, you're free to update it once you return.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Review,
-----------------
1.Red liquid needs a bit more realistic feel too it.
2.Shading is in dying need of repair on the rounded part.
3.Background needs too be better it just has splotches of red brush strokes.
4.Details and decoration may be in order.
-----------------
(All my recommendations to your icon, you can choose to use these or not, your choice.)
Thanks, Army-of-pandas.