• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Brutal Lord Spell Pack

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
this map is just an idea I had I got the original map and made ​​the great slam got the only AoE skill, the map contains 5 skill but I'm putting only a hero in n leads to the credits of the author.

Keywords:
Great slam
Contents

Great Stomp (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected. 29th Feb 2012 Maker: Setting this to "needs fix", issues addressed in Bribe's review are not fixed yet. 24th Feb 2012 Bribe: Hello there. Thanks for the submission. Please consider the...

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected.

29th Feb 2012
Maker: Setting this to "needs fix", issues addressed in Bribe's review are not fixed yet.

24th Feb 2012
Bribe: Hello there. Thanks for the submission. Please consider the following:

Required changes
  • Change the spell name to a real name (Brutal Lord Spell Pack will work).
  • BrutalAttack leaks event handles. You should be using GUI Friendly Damage Detection by Weep for this, instead.
  • Set BrutalPoint = (Position of No unit) leaks and is pointless.
  • BrutalDamage trigger leaks
  • Your resource cannot set the custom value of units. It is not a unit indexer. Only map makers are allowed to use Unit custom values arbitrarily. We cannot accept this.
  • JumpLoop leaks and incorrectly destroys bridges.
  • GSCast is not MUI and leaks.
  • GSLoop leaks and incorrectly destroys bridges.
  • IPCast leaks.
  • IPLoop2 leaks.
  • IPDamageEvent leaks and is not MUI.

Recommended comments
  • Use Triggering unit not Casting unit.
  • Read up on some tutorials.

Could you post the triggers in the description?
That would allow people on mobiles to help you too.

You can post triggers by right clicking on the name of the trigger above the Events list, and clicking on "Copy as Text".
Then, you should paste the triggers in the description in between [trigger][/trigger] tags. Each trigger should be in a separate tag. (Just wanted to point that out because taking me literally would lead you to put all the triggers in one tag.)

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
This is exactly the same as my Brutal Lord Spellpack
you re-upload my spell without my permission.. lols.. :D I know that my spell pack is really cool but u can't do this! :D well then. I'll rate this 1/5... actually -99/5 if I can.. No! this include my spellpack too! 5/5 then.. :D
You didn't change anything in my spell and just re-upload this just like that... You just change the brutal lord model without deleting the imported model in the import manager.. Why do the moderator don't know this? This human gets a better review than me(my spell reviewer is Maker).. Why? lols.. :D But I'm glad if somebody likes my spell and reupload it..
And I know this spellpack is leaksful and I've not fix them all yet...
Btw.. my spellpack is in 20 top spells (1st page).. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
I gave all the credits for the map, does not exclude other triggers and skills in order to see their spells if someone has not seen his spell pack, but if you do not like I can remove all your other skills and trigger or even the strip map hivework you did not like it