• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Brushes HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
How do I set / get the artistic brush??
My brush is just round :/ :/
126993d1372072447-brushes-help-current-round.png

I want dynamic like these
126994d1372072447-brushes-help-i-want.png

Please I really want Y..Y

Attachments

• Current Round.png
    Current Round.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 254
  • I want.png
    I want.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 283
You missed out on giving vital information, young one...
Also, this should be in the Texturing & Surfacing forum.

When using a graphic tablet, this should automatically work (as long as your drivers are properly installed etc.).
Since this isn't the case, I thereby assume you are drawing with your mouse.
Go to the Brush Presets, select the respective brush, go to its Brush Settings, then Shape Dynamics, Control and select 'Fade'.
'Minimum Diameter' sets brush size after the 'Fade' effect (how thick the line will be afterwards).
That's the closest thing you will get when working with a mouse.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Fade.png
    Fade.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 314
Level 11
You still didn't answer if you're using a graphic tablet or not. If yes, go to brush settings and tick the "Shape Dynamics" and under it theres a option called "Size Jitter". Set it to pen pressure. Now it should work.

If you're using only a mouse, it's pretty much impossible :(

Ah, people not understanding English properly. How refreshing.

I already answered this in my previous post...

Graphic TabletWorks automatically. If not, check settings for "Shape Dynamics", just as Kala said.
MouseYou won't be able to get "Shape Dynamics" with a mouse. The method I described is as far as this can get.
Either purchase a Graphic Tablet, or start practicing with the tools that are available to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.