• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Broxigar Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
This is probally a long shot, but I will ask anyways.

First off, I am no modeler. I am considering making a Camapign soon (Click here)

I am using a base model for right now as Grom hellscream. But looking at this picture, would if be possible do tweak the model a bit?

Broxigar_TCG.jpg

The idea I am thinking is to remove the shoulder pad and Banner, add add the bone Necklace, or at the very least the same ball necklace the normal blademasters use. The last thing if anyone feels to go the extra length would be to make an AXE weapon similar, such as take the axe he already has and just make the balde mirror itself, it looks like the axe already (kind of), but again that not too important.
Axe_of_Cenarius.jpg

If anyone is interested, they would be credit at the very least, beyond that I would not know what else to offer :)

Last edited:
Level 16
Level 16
Meh, it looks ok I kinda like what grom has>

Maybe the Orcish Berserker by supertoinkz will do?
Its still a beasmaster type unit but it has a better wc3 feel to it than the wow model posted above.
Yeah When I think Brox I think 2h Axe, not dual wield.

but thanks for the suggestions, I still rather have what I spoke of before.

Status
Not open for further replies.