• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Broken Links on skins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey, idk if this is brought up alot allready but can som1 tell me why the links on alot of the skins are broken? I really want the Insomnia skins but i cant seem to get them... :cry:

Is this going to be fixed cus the last posts on som are from a while back.

Whats going on???

Level 1
'gawd' dam im sry you have to be so 'gawd' dam annoyed about the 'gawd' dam people asking about the 'gawd' dam skin being deleted. this must real make u 'gawd' dam anoyed. but 'gawd' dam, cant this 'gawd' dam site replace the 'gawd' dam skins if there is another 'gawd' dam source to them? 'GAWD' DAM!!!

grarr...

Level 25
Hows about you read the effing news you little unappricatice arrogent swipe?

Excuse us for being sick of lazy little slobs who are too goddamned lazy to read the bloody news announcements the rest of us have read in the past

Level 45
21ToWin said:
'gawd' dam im sry you have to be so 'gawd' dam annoyed about the 'gawd' dam people asking about the 'gawd' dam skin being deleted. this must real make u 'gawd' dam anoyed. but 'gawd' dam, cant this 'gawd' dam site replace the 'gawd' dam skins if there is another 'gawd' dam source to them? 'GAWD' DAM!!!

grarr...

Here's a tip.

learn to read.

Accept what you can and cant do.

then piss off.

also I gave you the link so be FU(KING grateful and read that too you stupid shit.

http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=86857

Level 45
21ToWin said:

grarr...

Are you seriously asking for a ban?

what you said to me seemed like you were being touchy and being an asshole.

I HELPED you, i gave you the link to the skins and i told you to read the news, so your the touchy one.

Now shutup and if your gonna act like an asswipe then leave.

Level 1
I was being touchy? No, you told me "read the gawd dam news section for once and read the other gawd dam topics! ". Its sad that you get so hyped up over an exadurated impersonation of you. If you dont like this why are you cheking this thread for me to post again?

Anyways thx for the link.

But...

"Now shutup and if your gonna act like an asswipe then leave."

"piss off"

exactly...

Level 25
21ToWin said:
lol, got som touchy ppl on this site.

Ya THINK?

Brilliant powers of deduction there!

Yaknow, this wouldn't be happaning if you had actually done some RESEARCH rather than going "LOL! RESERCH IZ 4 IDIOTZ! I POST TOPIC LOLZ!"

This bloody topic is asked pretty much every third day, and my patience with it is long since gone. Are you people so BLIND that you cannot see the other topics complaining about links being down, and then use some deduction to go into one of those topics and actually see what's the problem, or must you stupidly create a new topic despite the fact that in the last topics it was evident that EVERYONE'S patience is long gone about this bloody issue?

Next you'll come to the models section and ask "ZOMG HOW I IMPORT?!?!?! WUTZ A PATH?!?!?" based upon this lack of deduction present here

Status
Not open for further replies.