• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Brick Tower

It's a modern Tower that can be used for modern historial maps. It has been made to occupy a 4x4 space on normal scale.

I must give credits Fingolfin to allow me to use his Greek assets.
Assets: Greek Marketplace

Tag: Fort, Dirt, Wall, Brick, Modern, Defense, Building, Construction, Coloniage Age, Tower, Structure
Previews
Contents

Brick Tower (Model)

Brick Tower Icon (Icon)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
Works in-game. Approved!
Level 4
the resemblance to empire earth is really cool.

damn i need more models like this. a barracks, town center, dock, stable and siege workshop styled after ee would be really cool and useful if you decide to make it a building set like the ancient one.

Level 4
I would like too but its suite challenging. The brick texture is almost non existant on war3. I have to rely on a very tiny part of the farm texture to put all the bricks on a model. I may add a siege factory like the one in empire earth
i see.
though maybe if it's too challenging to recreate it 100%, you could improvise.
for example, i don't think an ee town center would work that much in wc3 with it's circular shape.
as long as it uses this empire earth concrete+brick combo, it could work imo.
either way, i am looking forward to the siege factory's release.