• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BreathOfFireMissile

Keywords:
star breath space
Contents

BreathOfFireMissile (Model)

Level 27
Rather than a sideways missle, could you just make a star projectile with the same particles and ribbons 'n' stuff but have no movement. That way I could use it as a missle and the particles would trail behind.
Also: A few questions: how do you get something to aplha and be black? doesn't alpha not see dark, and modulate not see white? that's how it's always worked for me... And I had one more question... For now, this will be it's filler:
WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOME?
EDIT: I remember, you can use modulate for a alpha effect with dark colors, right?
And I also remembered the other question: Could you make a star elemental, or should I turn to a more unit oriented modeler?
Worst case I could make it, but at most points in my day lack the tools to do so...
--donut3.5--

Level 27
Long story made short:
I went from PC->Mac. Not my desicion though... I will be testing out a program that allows MAc to run PC progs, in which case I'll be back in business!
(Sorry Avenger's_Return on the model, tit was halted by this unexpected turn of events - I hope you can forgive and forget, and if the program works, I can finish that model!)
--donut3.5--

Level 3
This one I especially like, because I love the Priestess of the Moon model. :) And one Off-Topic question, what program do you use to make the models, JetFangInferno :?:

4.8 out of 5, by The Google.