• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Boxhead: The Zombie Wars

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
BOXHEAD:THE ZOMBIE WARS

Introduction

Boxhead is a flash game originally made by Sean Cooper, can found it here http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/Boxhead-The-Zombie-Wars.html?ref=nf

Your primary objective is to survive the endless rampage of Zombies, you can use assorted weapons and turrets to defend yourselves, achieve the highest score

High Score Achievement??

Post the screenshot or replay attachment on this thread or mail me at [email protected]

Have fun pwning those ugly Zombies!!

WARNING!!

Do not play this game alone, there is certainly NO CHANCE of Survival!!

Keywords:
Survival, Boxhead, Zombie, Rampage, Pwnage
Contents

Boxhead: The Zombie Wars (Map)

Reviews
13:37, 16th Dec 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected That doesn't even look like the flash game :/ In the game, you can switch between weapons, here you get items which are supposed to function as weapons? Also, there are no real levels... I mean, the...

M

13:37, 16th Dec 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

That doesn't even look like the flash game :/
In the game, you can switch between weapons, here you get items which are supposed to function as weapons?
Also, there are no real levels... I mean, the zombies spawn every X seconds and there are a lot of leaks in your triggers.
Also, the entire "Zombie"-concept is outdated.