• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bowser Spell - Shell Spin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Heya

I want to ask you the following:

Is it possible to make a skill that transforms bowser (model downloaded/works) in his shell (model downloaded/works) for 10 seconds (example) and back to his normal skin after this 10 seconds? No skills should be able, when he is in the panzer.

If yes, how can I do it? I tried the following.. (yes, I'm noobish:))

(the Dummy Koopa King is the same hero, just with the skin of the shell)

• Rotate Panzer
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an Ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) equal to |cffffcc00S|rhell Spin
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • 'IF'-Bedingungen
          • (Level of |cffffcc00S|rhel Spin for (Casting unit)) equal to 1
        • 'THEN'-Aktionen
          • Unit - Replace (Casting unit) with a Koopa King Dummy - Koopa King - Rotate Level 1 using Old Unit ...
          • Set bowser[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))] = (Last replaced unit)
          • Wait 10.00 seconds
          • Set bowserpoint[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))] = (Position of bowser[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))])
          • Unit - Remove bowser[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))] from the game
          • Wait 0.03 seconds
          • Einheit - Create 1 (Unit-type of bowser[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))]) for (Owner of bowser[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))]) at bowserpoint[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))] facing...
        • 'ELSE'-Aktionen
Btw: It's translated from german.

I hope you can help me

Last edited:
Level 7
There are abilities like 'Metamorphis' or 'Crow-Form' which will do this transformation for you. With the disabling of spells... there are many different methods to do that. You could really 'Disable' the skills for the owner of bowser or just remove them and add them afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.