• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Boston Marathon - Story + Additional Related-Stories (April-July 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Boston Marathon - Story (WARNING: Some content are inappropriate for the younger person).

Please note that this story is categorized from first to last. The story might change in any day, So its recommended that you keep reading from the first to last. OK OK I CHANGED MY MIND, I DIDN'T ARRANGED IT CATEGORIZELY SO THAT YOU CAN SEE ITS UPDATES CLEARLY, JUST SIMPLY SCROLL DOWN TO THE LAST AND READ FROM LAST TO FIRST. .

THIS BOSTON EVENT IS NOW PROVEN HOAX! BY ME, I WON'T BELIEVE MUCH TO CONSPIRACY THEORISTS, GEORGE W. BUSH CAN BE PROVEN SUSPECTED LEADING CRIMINAL FOR 9/11, THIS, MIDDLE-EAST AND JFK ASSASSINATION IN MY OPINION SO DON'T GET DECIEVED AND BRAINWASHED BY THE MS-MEDIA, ALL THEY DID IS TRYING TO MAKE SOME ATTRACTION JUST TO JUSTIFY THEMSELVES THAT THEY ARE KIND/SIMPLE/HAPPY PEOPLE, BUT I DON'T KNOW YET THAT DZOKHAR AND TSARNAEV IS A HIRED CRIMINAL FROM CIA/ETC. , FOR OBAMA LOOKS LIKE HE DID NOTHING BUT HIS STILL PART OF 'EM, LOOKS LIKE BUSH STILL CONTROLS USA.. I CAN PREDICT THAT THERE MIGHT BE WORLD WAR III BUT NOT SURE YET.
PLEASE READ THE STORY AND POST SOME COMMENT WHATEVER YOU WANT LIKE YOU HATE IT OR WHATEVER. I WON'T CARE. LOOKS LIKE THEIR OBJECTIVE AND PLAN IS TO CONFUSE AND DISTRACT THEM. [

>> On April 15, 2013, Bombs planted and then exploded at boston marathon - 1st and 2nd explosion.
>> 3rd Explosion at Johhnn F.-Kennnedy's Library, Some F.B.I Agent said its a fire occured, Located also in boston. (They probably did a trick so that they get distracted and instead focus more about the boston marathon bombing.)
>> Some parts of boston marathon pictures are edited (Maybe by Government Trolls?? Or Hired 3D Artists. The Blood and Gore FX looks quite similar from Skyrim (1st Part of mission where you see the person's head cut off by the thug holding axe) Probably a bethesda employee??.
>> Same witness from sandy-hook, and watertown shooting. The woman (I'm not sure yet, She's probably a news caster or whatever part of the MSM,)
>> Witness: Texas bomb was like nuclear bomb If you know alex jones, He is living in texas, There is probably some unknown moron CIA/FBI Agent trying to plan this, And they probably think that its alex jones went by. Doesn't mean that they did this, Its just some prediction!
>> The 3 guys... were also from Sandy-Hook event (Face is almost look similar)
>> 2 Days after, They said they where no suspects yet, Police are still looking for tips (Tips for brainwashing their people over the media or if the set-up is ready and also make an excuse that they are not involved too, Like confusing them) ..
>> Dhzokhar and Tamerlan still had the backpacks after bombing?
>> Video showing on the training of amputee actors, Possible related to boston bombing, If you see the gory legs of the people during the bomb.
>> Another busted actor.. Umm You're thinking that the bomb sharpnel went through the clothes right?? Duh, Just Kidding.
>> C.N.N's Erin Burnnett didn't respond something whatever luke (From WeAreChange) Says...
>> The FBI Agent ignores the person saying this statement "Tell Us About The Bombing Drill!"
>> Boston calls boston bombers "ACTORS".. Uhh Quite confusing if you're not a smart person.
>> Dzhokhar Tsarnaev acts like nothing happened, Looks like the government block the Television network and internet network to him right so that he can't view news or whatever. Maybe the government blocked access to CNN Channel, Etc. that discusses about the boston bombing. ?
>> Ok Tamerlan's Youtube Account, There is a video called terrorist, I mean its just little confusing, Did Google allow boston FBI to gather access to his youtube account or its one of the government trolls creating fake account since August 12 and making it look real. If only the hacker can access the account then I can predict.. There will be a big... big... shockwave event will happen.
>> Some of the pictures from tamerlan is not in his youtube account, I guess maybe in Facebook or Twitter?? How come they aren't linking his FB or Twitter profile?.
>> >> A video that shows millitary are searching for boston bombing suspects, As video says , They are really quiet..
>> The unidentified suspect got arrested.. By the boston soldiers. Not sure if this photo is legitimate or not..
>> The facebook profile of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev types in english language say that.. he got set upped, Telling his dad about that... Not sure if its legitmate or not. since the language is english.
>> Father of boston suspects saying that they are innocent and had been set up
>> Aunt of boston bombers says that it was staged and set-upped.
>> Ok, Boston bombers shoot out by 91177info. He said this is the original video of 'em but I don't know yet. Theres no massive shooting out there. But what I see is only 1 person shooting. He also said that body shape doesn't look similar to 2 brothers.
>> Brothers shouting "Chill Out, Chill Out", "We didn't do it". CNN also had this video
>> DEAD POLICE OFFICER, NO WOUNDS FROM BACK, If theres wounds in the front, Some few or more amount of blood would come out. I'm suspecting this a feign/fake death.
>> Original video of boston shoot-out (So dark) The gun sound is similar to 91177info's video.
>> This video by CNN, From "We didn't do it". Quite-Edited. Gun sounds looks different? Is there problem with my ears?
>> Naked tamerlan tsarnaev being arrested?. It does look like him
>> Witness, Is that tamerlan tsarnaev run over by cops, Not his brother.
>> The photo of tamerlan tsarnaev dead body inside the ambulance or? Where?. Maybe got shot while naked?
>> Photo of dzokhar getting outside the boat.
>> Photo of dzokhar being arrested. More like he is shot in the face rather than cutting something off his neck.
>> Photo of dzokhar visible inside the ambulance...
>> Shooting in boston watertown before arrest of DZOKHAR TSARNAEV!, Tell me if its edited to not!
>> Thermal image of dzhokhar hiding the boat.
>> Dzhokhar tsarnaev inside israel hospital.. You can't see if part of his neck is cut out or not, But WoW satan government and media is so smart in mixing lies and confusions but they did it on a bad way, Waste of intellegence, but angels always win no matter if devil is super-smart.
>> Blood outside the boat where dzokhar was hiding. Did they shot him? Maybe his friend hiding right?
>> Suspected bag in the marathon some people are not focused watching on the marathon, Some of them are whispering secret as you see in the photo.
>> Some chip from a computer? Probably related to the bomb but.. It looks like government is behind this.
>> Cowbow hat, Another actor.
>> 4Chan investigates that The craft international, Owned by Chris Kyle (Being murdered by his fellow veterans) was there carrying black bags, Also the bag blasted off had the same color.
>> 1,016,019 views!! Yes! Angels win, Devils lose.. Video proof that BlackWater or Craft International agent did the boston bombing
>> CNN Interview (Not-Edited. Recorded via TV) Boston SWAT Team describes throat wounded as cut. Looks like the 2 soldiers face the lying cunt saying that his throat got cut off.
>> CNN Interview (Edited), Posted in official channel of CNN.. Boston SWAT Team describes throat wounded as cut,

Just Wait.. I'm gonna continue posting some more... The story will be continued.

I'm suspecting that every keywords I search like Boston SWAT Team, Google/Youtube corrects itself "Boston SWAT Team describes throat as knife cut".. Is this another trick by NSA or..
Only God knows the truth what they are doing.

Last edited:
Level 30
hally3.jpg

Don't be scared with such crap, just a proper post of all this wacky story would suffice. Nothing more.

EDIT: Well some of the those posts is not translated in English :/

Level 1
hally3.jpg

Don't be scared with such crap, just a proper post of all this wacky story would suffice. Nothing more.

EDIT: Well some of the those posts is not translated in English :/

Not translated in english? Are you blind, Are you using google chrome? Give me some links that isn't translated in english And hey, I'm updating some posts now find 'em out and help me analyze, I'm thinking that boston bombers are hired by the FBI or just part of acting, There is a video owner of it stating that their body shapes doesn't look like from them but not sure yet.. , I was in USA a year ago but now on, I'm really scared to get back there, Free country but filled with murderers to the max, I'd rather get arrested than to be killed, . I'm also planning that I will go canada instead but not in the eastern side where the event happened, 9/11, etc. Who cares if canada is a police state unless if it had huge amount of killed people, robbed, etc. then this is the time I can say that whole america is a main-land for criminals or psychopathic criminals.

Last edited:
Level 30
Then why the fuck are you blowing your cover right now?

Okay seriously such theories about USA this USA that has been covering hidden news since the 1900s+ so we can't do but squat and shout out any possible words we can say about them cults or what ever.

If you feel so scared about them, leave the place if that what you really think its right, right now I'm living on a place where corruption takes place and not even a slight hope of perseverance ever gave the country contentment. so all I want to say is the world is not a safe place on any places, its like a jungle either burrow on a dirt or stay on the top peak of a tree you will always get caught by a predator.

Status
Not open for further replies.