• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bosses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Help plz how can i do a games a little bit like impossible boss?
i want to know how can we warp to another boss after killing a boss.

Level 17
It would take a very long time to explain all these things. Well, not this one thing in particular, but assuming you don't know how to do this you don't know how to do a lot other things either.
I suggest you to look around in the trigger editor. Just take an hour or two and try to figure out how things work, what are regions, for example, how is the EVENT - CONDITION - ACTION thing works.

Here is a nice guide to triggers from SD_Ryoko:
http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/triggers.php

Level 6
Well, to get you started the easiest is like this.
A unit dies / Dying unit equal to "Boss" / Pick every unit owned by all players and move picked unit to the region you have for the next boss. You know what regions are, right? :D

EDIT:
You can choose what units you want to pick by using MATCHING, for example:
A unit dies, matching unit belongs to an ally of player 1

Do NOT double-post. Use the Edit Post button.
~Posts Merged

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 17
Oops, that's what we call double-posting. I suggest you to use the edit button every time you realize you forgot to say something in your last post. If you don't you will get hit by a moderator's bat for doubleposting.
Don't make unnecessary work for moderators, use the edit button to delete your last post.
Also, you tried to help, but I think the thread opener is the one who can help himself the most by doing what I suggested, not to mention you forgot to mention leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.