• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bosses of Warcraft ORPG Game Developing Team Looking for skilled Terrainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
Hello there future member of the Bosses of Warcraft developing team! My name is Adrian Lindblom I am 17 years old and a WC3 map developer. I have been trying to create a game similar to the World of Warcraft raiding gameplay for about 5 years now.

2010 I decided that I had enough knowledge to begin to create the game of my dreams, Bosses of Warcraft.

I have gathered up a game developing crew consisting of:
Me, Sverkerman - Project Leader/Game Designer/Triggers/Bosses/More.
Hagge5 - Voice Actor/Costum Models/Saving System
Kristian - JASS/vJASS/Trading System/Leachs

We have come very far with the project so far, so do not expect to enter something with undedicated people, just slacking around. Every member of this project are fully dedicated with years of experience which knows that they are able to contribute with their skills in order to create what we believe will become one of the best, if not the best, mod for Warcraft 3.

What we are looking for is someone with great creactivity who are capable of creating new and exiting terrain. We require that you use NewGen World Editor and got access to Skype. (however a microphone is not required but usefull)

How we work is usually:
1: Anyone in the team gets an idea.
2: The idea is discussed and a plan is being made for how to convert the idea into reality.
3: We use skype to send the map around for everyone to implant what they are to contribute with. The terrain is created last. When that is done we usually test it with our beta testers before its being sent to Sverkerman for protection and then uploaded to Hiveworkshop.

Facts about our map/crew:

- When we we're updating Bosses of Warcraft it was the 4:th most downloaded Warcraft 3 mod of the month in just 8 days.

- All members of the crew chats daily.

- All members of the project is aged 16+.

- The Bosses of Warcraft map has been recreated 3 times. (Now is the final product)

Pictures of some of the map
The following pictures will show you the terraining of some bosses of the map. This is the terraining skills that we expect from you.

More info about the map can be found HERE

MSN - [email protected]
Skype - Zorenas_adrian
Northrend EU Bnet name - Sverkerman

Status
Not open for further replies.