• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Boss Triggerer needed for ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
You can find a link to the ORPG in my signature :)

You will design Boss fights that ranges from very easy to very hard ones. You must have knowledge in making leakless and bug-free triggering (GUI or Jass doesnt matter). They do not have to be spectacular when it comes to great effects and stuff, just work properly.

An example:
Boss gains 5% increased damage every 5 sec (stacks to 100). If a player destroys one of the four Rune Stones in the room, the stacks are removed.
Boss also has a slam which deals 20 damage to the target and 100 damage to all allies of the target within 200.

---

I also want you to make a reset system for the Bosses (for the example above this would mean return him to starting point, full health & mana, recreate all destroyed Rune Stones).
I was thinking just make a region over the Boss room, if the Boss leaves the room it will walk back to starting point (becoming invulnerable) and when he reaches the starting point he resets.

---

If you are interested I will send you the map for you to test and see if it is something you want to be part of.

Thanks for taking your time reading this, also if you are interested in doing more triggering for the project just let me know :)

Level 11
bump, there will be more advanced triggering than the fight above, I could make an example of a Heroic Dungeon Boss aswell :)

Boss: Infernox
Inferno - Causes Infernox to leave his body, re-emerging from a falling burning rock from the sky which deals X damage at the impact point.
Fiery Rain - Not channeled. Causes burning rocks to randomly fall from the sky in the boss room, dealing X damage at their impact points.
Volcano - Randomly spawns a Volcano every 30 sec which lasts for 60 sec. Fires burning rocks around it dealing X damage every second.
Immolation - Passive X damage per second to nearby enemies.

Cleansing Waters - An ally NPC creates a waterpool. If Infernox walks onto it he loses his Immolation for 20 sec.
Soothing Moonlight - An ally creates a ray of moonlight at a point for 15 sec. Healing X health per second.

If you want to try the map I have added a small Alpha version. You can find it at the link on my signature :)

Status
Not open for further replies.