• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Booty Bay Upgraded Version 1.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Fight beetwen races.
This map includes:
-New units:High Elven Builder,Orc Defense Master,Villager have speed
-New Buildings:Farms,High Barracks,Hall of The Five,Orc House,Goblin Camp,Tavern,Magic Wall
-Legendary Heroes:
1.One Of The Five-Mage Master
2.One Of The Five-War Master
3.One Of The Five-Archery Master
4.One Of The Five-Blade Master
5.One Of The Five-Demonic Master
-To win kill your oponnent and than kill the Lord of Death
-Villagers,Peons,Acolytes,Wisps have super speed
-Gold Mines on top of the map
HAVE FUN!

Keywords:
Booty Bay Upgraded,Booty Bay,Fight
Contents

Booty Bay Upgraded Version 1.2 (Map)

Reviews
21:14, 26th Jun 2014 Hell_Master: I would like to quote eubz's short review on this one: Oh god, what have you done... the changes are pretty much useless in my own opinion. You just made an already balanced melee map into an imbalanced one...

M

21:14, 26th Jun 2014
Hell_Master: I would like to quote eubz's short review on this one:

eubz;2546235 said:
You have so much goldmines up there. Map Type should be Altered Melee I guess

What have you done to this map? You placed to much goldmines at the northern part that makes one unable to construct a primary building. You also added some doodads and placed them in inappropriately. Why did you place Illidan at the center and you call him Lord of Death having 502500 hp and 101500 mp? What's the purpose of this? He doesn't have any item drops and he looks imba.

There's nothing I could see that you have altered here aside from those I mentioned which are very much off to melee/altered melee creations.

I think this has to be rejected.

Oh god, what have you done... the changes are pretty much useless in my own opinion. You just made an already balanced melee map into an imbalanced one.

I'm very sorry but I would have to reject this.

Deleted member 237964

D

Deleted member 237964

Screenshoots please? Can't download at moment but i would like to see someething about this map.

You have so much goldmines up there. Map Type should be Altered Melee I guess

What have you done to this map? You placed to much goldmines at the northern part that makes one unable to construct a primary building. You also added some doodads and placed them in inappropriately. Why did you place Illidan at the center and you call him Lord of Death having 502500 hp and 101500 mp? What's the purpose of this? He doesn't have any item drops and he looks imba.

There's nothing I could see that you have altered here aside from those I mentioned which are very much off to melee/altered melee creations.

I think this has to be rejected.

EDIT:
And to add, why did you let the castle be upgraded to Fortress, Black Citadel, and Tree of Eternity? Same as those with other 3rd tire buildings. What happened to the tech-tree in this map?

Last edited: