• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bomberman v1.0

Contents

Bomberman v1.0 (Map)

Level 4
I suppose the idea of Bomberman didn't came from you, Re8eL8. Acually, there has been quite a few versions of WC3 Bomberman made in the years of wc3. I made a version myself in RoC, but I didn't thought it was good enough so I trashed it.

Level 2
lol, well, i havent looked around for bomberman on this page, and i'm sorry if i "stole" his idea, although i was unaware of its presents. Is mine really similar to his by chance? maybe i'll check it out, could give me a few ideas (if it does i will add his name in the game)

Level 11
Eh, its a nice start i guess .. I seen a player a long time ago make you build the bombs too.. I made an entire map off that concept and people didnt like it.

So i made a new arena map recently called "BlastmanArena", its not called bomberman for the strict reason its not suppose to live up to those expectations. The map however has bombs as a spell and you dont need to build them just click a button...

Search for Blastmanarena or even bomberman you will find it.