• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Boar-Tusk Claw

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A simple three-tusked claw weapon I've made for my RPG campaign. Only my second attempt at modelling anything, and my first got rejected so this is basically my first model.

Uses in-game textures.

Attach to point: (hand,right)

Enjoy :-0

Keywords:
claw, hand, tusk, boar, weapon, bone, shaman,
Contents

Boar-Tusk Claw (Model)

Reviews
11:28, 1st Dec 2015 Misha: the model is too big to fit a default attachment base model, aka Villager male :P also the model is missing a death anim, where everything the model has sis simply hidden

M

11:28, 1st Dec 2015
Misha: the model is too big to fit a default attachment base model, aka Villager male :p also the model is missing a death anim, where everything the model has sis simply hidden

Level 2
Yeah I thought the same thing about the wood texture! but as im still ridiculously new to all this stuff I dont know how to apply multiple textures to one model. so at the moment I have to find a texture that has all the different parts i need. and in this case the wood part was pretty ugly. I'll see what i can do though!

Yeah I thought the same thing about the wood texture! but as im still ridiculously new to all this stuff I dont know how to apply multiple textures to one model. so at the moment I have to find a texture that has all the different parts i need. and in this case the wood part was pretty ugly. I'll see what i can do though!

Make two different geosets. Make two different materials. Then two different textures. Make one geoset out of the bone parts, and the other geoset out of the wooden parts, and apply the different textures to different materials, and use those different materials for the different geosets.