• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

request- portrait and foot vercion of the orc boar rider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
can someone help me making a portrait and a foot vercion of this model Orc Boar Rider
116779-26e3bf33fef415d9eb628368282f3ac5_tn2.jpg

Level 4
Level 4
1 - Try contact and request from the ones that made the crew models for the Contest.
thanks can you give me the names of the participants, i dont follow the contests, but wath about the younger slinger and the spear warrior?

anmost forgot can you edit this model replacing the murlocs with quillboars pleasee

Attachments

• MurlocCatapult.mdx
    80.1 KB · Views: 63
Level 4
but talking about an area that is not frustrant. How much time will take in the younger slinger and the spear warrior:ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 4
Hmmmm...now I get it...but I guess that Spearman are good to be melee but with not the animations of the warlock. I'll do different, i forget that there's a Bandit spearthrow
if you edit the model some sugerences
1 give him some bones in the chest, a bit of lether and replaze the warlock with a taparrabo
2 make the spear edge looks like a stone

Status
Not open for further replies.