1. Are you planning to upload your awesome tool to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 9, 2018: The rules for the Tool Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BLP <-> TGA Converter

Submitted by Ralle
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
A simple shell file converting BLP to TGA and reverse.
Contents

BLP TGA Converter (Binary)

Reviews
16:31, 22nd Dec 2009 TriggerHappy: There are other tools with a GUI interface which do a lot more than this.
  1. 16:31, 22nd Dec 2009
    TriggerHappy:

There are other tools with a GUI interface which do a lot more than this.

2. Dark_Spyro_003

Dark_Spyro_003

Resources:
    Resources:
    How does it work? When i start it it shows a black box for like 0,01 seconds then it closes.
    Am i doing something wrong?

3. Palnaga

Palnaga

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah same with me

4. AlexaBloom

AlexaBloom

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It looks like a spyware or virus. It's a command prompt without any attempt of starting up :X

5. NagelBagel

NagelBagel

Resources:
    Resources:
    This program works really well. Converted some images I couldn't get to convert with Image Extractor II. Thanks.

To use it, it's easiest to just drag the file you want to convert onto the exe.

6. thisruoy

thisruoy

Resources:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    jsut get the blp file and tehn drag it onto the program, tehn the tga comes up where the blp file was. DUH
    But how do u turn it bak in to blp?

7. DesKaladA

DesKaladA

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    same way their is a riado box

8. Mezzy

Mezzy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It's not a virus, stupid, it's probably the simplest converter I've ever seen.

9. Kalbintion

Kalbintion

Resources:
    Resources:
    its a COMMAND PROMPT converter, does not contain a GUI for you people, drag file on top or if u kno enuff with the command prompt, go to the path, type exe name, and give it the path to file

10. Carl_BestMapper

Carl_BestMapper

Resources:
    Resources:
    it turns up and down on the image

11. Davy Jones

Davy Jones

Resources:
    Resources:
    WOW! That's so simple, so great.
    I like it, good work, but ad some instructions, maybe a readme file for the guys that dont get it.

12. nathanman

nathanman

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    it doesnt start up, and it probaly is a virus... but why would the site admin bug out computers...

13. bReathl3sS

bReathl3sS

Resources:
    Resources:
    nice programm! easy to use and very effective.
    and guys: dont rate this prog bad cause u cannot open it Oo

14. VectorxMan

VectorxMan

Resources:
    Resources:
    people, BEFORE you go saying &quot;ah its a virus because it doesnt do what I think its supposed to!&quot;, please read what others have said. this is VERY simple and it DOES work.

just drag the picture onto the icon that reads BPLconv. presto, you now have a copy of the picture you converted in the same folder as the other one, just with one small flaw, it flips the picture horizontally and vertically.

to get around this save your finished picture flipped in the first place, so it gets converted to look normal.

15. konerboy

konerboy

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    really nice, got the perfect speed for every icon maker.

easy to use and super fast!!

16. Kludge

Kludge

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ahh, hypocrisy. A quick read of all of their comments would tell you that the problem isn't that they don't know how to use the program once it's up, but that when it's executed, it near-immediately is terminated.

17. BlooDNinja

BlooDNinja

Resources:
    Resources:
    MAn Grate Program its so grate and easy

for poeple <--just drag the image to the program and it will make it blp or tga

if its blp it will make it tga ...if its tga it makes it to blp grate job :thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

18. rjy555

rjy555

Resources:
    Resources:
    Lol... I though i had to open the program, I just have to drop the TGA on the Program icon...

19. Onelord

Onelord

Resources:
    Resources:
    Man It Works Great Converter!!