• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blown away

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
blown is a map where you and your crew mates where starnded on a mistary island and must finde a way to survive firt you must gather your quest and fufill them
explore the sunken city and defeat the bosses if you can
try to defeat the legandary hero

There is up to 2-3 hours of game play it depends on how skilled you and your team are
created by EXO games

Keywords:
brutal,dieing,hard
Contents

BLOWN AWAY (Map)

Reviews
11:39, 15th Mar 2014 Orcnet:
Level 25
I'm going to be a bit blunt here, but your map has a few trigger errors.

1) You should really check out the link in my signature, it will help you a lot with the performance of the map.

2)
Don't have a trigger that is set to repeat every 0.00 seconds.

3)
In the quest 1, why is it that the Paladin is refering to the worker as "her" but the quest says "him"? Is she switching sex directly after talking to the Paladin?

4) You don't need to tell the game to turn day/night cycle on. It's on by default.

5) There are no custom spells for the heroes. People like custom spells. There are that way.

It still looks a bit fun to play, you have some interesting concepts there. But you should really improve the map before you upload it, or those evil perky moderators are going to reject it and we don't want that do we?

Level 10
I'm going to be a bit blunt here, but your map has a few trigger errors.

1) You should really check out the link in my signature, it will help you a lot with the performance of the map.

2)
Don't have a trigger that is set to repeat every 0.00 seconds.

3)
In the quest 1, why is it that the Paladin is refering to the worker as "her" but the quest says "him"? Is she switching sex directly after talking to the Paladin?

4) You don't need to tell the game to turn day/night cycle on. It's on by default.

5) There are no custom spells for the heroes. People like custom spells. There are that way.

It still looks a bit fun to play, you have some interesting concepts there. But you should really improve the map before you upload it, or those evil perky moderators are going to reject it and we don't want that do we?
You forgot what every Hive member says.
I suggest you use Kobas' http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/miscellaneous-tutorials-456/map-description-templates-171659/ in order to fix that description. Screenshots are optional to add, but it would be nice if you did add some.

Level 5
Not really good. Here are the main reasons:-

-Terrain-:
Nice terrain(3/10)
grass and other things mix looks good(3/10)
Mossy things aren't nice(0/10)
Nice terrain on the village(2/10)
Final result : (8/10) on terrain (Recommended)
-Heros-:
Heros are not really good even so their spells (0/10)
Models are awesome!(5/10)

spell animations are not even happening(0/10)
Ideas of sound were bad for the dragon rider Seriously? blade master?(0/10)
Final result: (5/10) (enough)
-Ai-
Computer Ai can't play which is really boring i couldn't play with anyone.please ask someone to make an AI for you if you can't
(0/5) (Non-sense)
-Bugs/Needs fixing-
You can kill the grunt(-1)
Grammer mistakes, spelling mistakes and no capitals(-1)
Silly dialogues(-1)
Final result: (2/5) (Lacking)
-Gameplay-
I didn't find it that real fun(NO RATING DUE TO OPINIONS)
Object editing is pretty bad, Units are very hard i picked easy and that the game was impossible!(10/20)
Final result: (10/20) (Nice)
Overall (25/50)
Not pretty bad Rated 2 and Wish to Await update for this map as it got some good feautures!
Also,i liked that the map is big and huge!,people that like those kinds of gameplay would play alot!

Last edited: