• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bloodstorm - The first era

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Story:
You are Jack.
You don't know where you are.
It's just you, your weapons and an army of undead creatures...

I won't tell more by now, the story is a little more complex :)

Well, Bloodstrom is my 2nd mapping project. It will have four different maps (here: eras), each one will have a different protagonist.

First of all, v0.1 contains:
Single Player
Arrow-Key Movement System
3rd Person Perspective
1 Big Boss
Massive amounts of SFX
Different enemies
Enemycyclopedia (Index)
Two different types of weapons (Flamethrower, Rifle)
Storyline
Auto-Item-Pickup (still BETA)
--------------------------------------
Map is protected

Keywords:
Blood, storm, adventure, action, single player, bloodstorm, sfx
Contents

Bloodstorm - The first era (Map)

Reviews
09:53, 3rd Jul 2008 Septimus: Good Point [+] Neutral Point [!] Bad Point [-] The camera is very bad, fix it. Overall - 1/5 Rejected

M

09:53, 3rd Jul 2008
Septimus:

Review

Good Point

[+]

Neutral Point

[!]

Bad Point

[-] The camera is very bad, fix it.

Overall - 1/5
Rejected

Level 1
I must agree, the camera is a big problem. And the camera isn't exactly behind. You should have a counter-strike movement style instead of the arrows... A lot more comfortable for the hands. To conclude, I must say that the idea behind the map and whole this new way of playing isn't bad, but it reaally needs some work. And you should also cancel auto-attack when he sees enemies. Either you only have the player shooting with a button "w" in this case, or auto-attack.